SHOULD I PULL OUT MY PENNY ON THIS ONE?
Tires are an integral part to making sure that your car is performing proficiently and up to is maximum capability. Tires allow the driver to experience a safe and comfortable ride, while allowing the increased ability to handle corners and stop more effectively. The common method to inspecting tires previously was to use a penny, and if the tread of the tires was below the head of Lincoln (facing the president head down) then the car needed tires. While this is a simple measure of a tires tread it is not very accurate. For a better representation of the wear of a tire bring in your vehicle today for an evaluation.
SIGNS YOU MAY NEED TIRES:
- If you have to constantly add air into your tires
- If your tires have very little tread
- If the tire is wearing unevenly(depending on the extent, but an alignment should be done if your tire wear is uneven)
- If your tire has been punctured
- If you can visually see wire(if it’s that bad, avoid driving at all costs)
DIAGNOSTIC AND REPAIR:
We will both visually inspect and measure the tread of your tires in order to determine whether or not the tires need to be replaced. If the tires need replacement, we will offer you a variety of brands so that you can choose what tire fits your needs and/or budget. With the increase of technology, no two tires are the same allowing for the consumer to decide what tire best fits them. Come in today to have your tires replaced by our expert mechanics so you can experience a better handling vehicle today.