DON’T FREEZE IN THE WINTER, AND DON’T LET YOUR CAR OVERHEAT!
Cooling system failure is one of the most common forms of roadside breakdowns on vehicles. Sometimes the failure happens suddenly; however, in most cases, the problems can be identified beforehand and prevented. By preventing the issues, the problem can sometimes be eliminated allowing for you to not have to experience the displeasure of a roadside breakdown. If you do have a breakdown you can schedule a tow to our facility so we can fix any and all issues.
SIGNS OF A FAULTY HEATING/COOLING SYSTEM:
- Dashboard temperature shows that the car is running Hot
- There is a fluid leak on the ground
- Engine belt is showing excessive wear
- Steam is coming from the engine(if this is the case tow the vehicle, do not drive it)
- Car engine smells hot
- Regular cooling system maintenance has not been performed
DIAGNOSTIC AND REPAIR:
Whether the car be towed in, or if you bring the car for a check of the cooling system, our certified technicians will inspect the cooling system thoroughly and replace any and all faulty components to ensure that you do not get stuck on the side of the road.