CAR NOT DRIVING LIKE IT USED TO?
Over time, components on vehicles begin to fail and sometimes those components directly affect your driving. If your car is having drivability issues, allow us to diagnose and see what is wrong with your vehicle so that we can get it back to the way it used to be.
SIGNS OF YOUR CAR HAVING DRIVABILITY ISSUES:
- Vehicle is “Bucking”(typically caused by a misfire)
- Vehicle idles rough
- Vehicle has unnaturally high RPM
- Vehicle has difficulty driving up hills
- Vehicle loses power on the freeway
- The vehicle will occasionally die when driving
- Difficulty restarting the vehicle
DIAGNOSTIC AND REPAIR:
When a drivability issue is present on a vehicle, our expert mechanic will take the vehicle on a test drive to understand the issue of the vehicle. Once the issue is identified, the car will be diagnosed and repaired by our expert technician to ensure you do not have any issues in the future.