MAKE SURE YOUR BRAKES STOP YOU IN TIME.
Brakes are one of the most important components of your vehicle and as car owners we have to make sure that our brakes work perfectly, always. A few inches can help save your life or at least your car. Our expert technicians will make sure that the brakes on your vehicle are never a concern for you, and that you have the peace of mind of a safe stop every time.
SIGNS OF A BRAKE SYSTEM IN NEED OF ATTENTION:
- A squeaking or grinding sound when you apply pressure on the brake pedal.
- Brake pedal feels squishy when you press on it.
- Brake pedal goes further to the ground than usual.
- Your steering wheel shakes why you apply the brakes.
- The brake pedal is very firm when you press it.
DIAGNOSTIC AND REPAIR:
Our expert technicians inspect your brakes to make sure the car you drive stops correctly every time you apply the brakes. All brake inspections include; and inspection of the brake pads/shoes, brake rotors/drums, brake lines, master cylinder, wheel cylinder (where applicable), and a measurement of the rotors in order to determine if the rotors are able to be machined. Once the problems are identified, we install the necessary items with the highest quality parts to ensure your safety is never an issue.